Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Parks and Recreation" got good






Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler) and April Ludgate (Aubrey Plaza)(love her!!)

Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman)

These are some of the characters from the show
"Parks and Recreation".
I remember trying to watch it when it first came out and thinking it was bad, but I just watched an episode oh Hulu this week and ended up loving it, and so I watched all that they had.
I like Aziz Ansari's stand up too!
Great cast!



2 comments:

  1. Right on! Aubrey looks awesome! I love the john goodman you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this submit
    used to be good. I do not recognise who you might be but certainly
    you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

    Check out my web-site: Http://Www.Offersdailyus.Com/3-Months-Half-Price-Hd-Pack-Upgrade-At-Sky-Online-Existing-Customers/

    ReplyDelete